100% online, self-paced
No prior experience or certification needed
Flexible payment plan
(from $25 per week)
Learn about EQUINE BEHAVIOUR & CARE
Learn about horse psychology and handling, evaluate conformation, understand the importance of dietary requirements to the horse, learn about the horses digestive system and the principles of feeding and watering your horse, use correct grooming procedures, develop appropriate management procedures and broaden existing knowledge of commercial opportunities in the horse world. Manage horses kept on pasture and learn relevant pasture management techniques to maintain productivity and prevent “horse sick” pastures.
Understanding equine behaviour is more than handling horses. Horses are complex animals, their psychology is very different to other animals people are commonly familiar with. Truly knowing your horse can lead to a bond which can be extraordinary. Don’t underestimate the power of your relationship with your horse. Horses reflect our own emotional states and can teach us things we don’t fully realise or recognise in ourselves.
- Develop your horsemanship skills
- Learn about the true nature of horses – understand why horses behave as they do
- Solidify and add to what you already know
- Show commitment to your learning and career
- Work at your own pace so you can still dedicate time to your horses
- Access our friendly support staff and have your own tutor to contact as you go – as much or as little as you need
- To manage horses better, as a rider, owner or trainer
- Professional development for anyone working caring for horses
- Follow your passion, work in the equine industry
- Start studying anytime, work at your own pace
This online Equine Behaviour & Care and genetics course takes approximately 200 hours to complete, but you have full access for 12 months to suit your self-paced learning.
Enrol whenever you see fit.
Fees & Charges:
Shouldn’t be a problem now with 2 easy options: Upfront Payment or a Flexible Payment Plan (from $25 per week).
- Introduction: Influences and motivation
- Genetics and Behaviour
- Equine Perception and Behaviour
- Communication and Social Behaviour
- Sexual and Reproductive Behaviour
- Learning and Training
- Behavioural Problems
- Bedding and Mucking Out
- The Foot and Shoeing
- Exercise and Conditioning
- Tack and Tack Fitting
- Horse Facility Design
Courses4me is one of Australia’s newest online education providers. We endeavour to provide our students with engaging content to encourage and continue people along their career path. All of our courses are provided 100% online and created by industry experts.
We cater to the upskiller, the side hustler, the returning to work mums and dads and those that just have a passion for learning.
Please fill in the Enquiry Form below to download your course brochure
Let’s make it happen!
Just take a minute to complete the form and get more information about this online course. Plus a consultation with experts from Courses4me.