100% online, self-paced
No prior experience or certification needed
Flexible payment plan
(from $25 per week)
Comprehensive foundation course providing skills and knowledge to assist you in:
- Re-entering the workplace.
- Managing or owning your own business.
- Refreshing and bringing up to date your existing skills and knowledge.
- Enhancing your capability in your work in administration or accounts departments.
- Improving your CV – giving you additional skills and evidence of further studies you have undertaken.
This online Small Bussiness Bookkeeping course takes approximately 100 hours to complete, but you have full access for 12 months to suit your self-paced learning.
Enrol whenever you see fit.
Fees & Charges:
Shouldn’t be a problem now with 2 easy options: Upfront Payment or a Flexible Payment Plan (from $25 per week).
- Introduction – Nature, Scope and Function of Bookkeeping
- The Balance Sheet
- Analysing and Designing Accounting Systems
- The Double Entry Recording Process
- The Cash Receipts and Cash Payments Journal
- The Credit Fees and Purchases Journal
- The General Journal
- Closing the Ledger
- The Profit and Loss Statement
- Depreciation on Non-current Assets
- Profit Determination and Balance Day Adjustments
- Cash Control: Bank Reconciliation and Petty Cash
- Cash Control: Budgeting
Courses4me is one of Australia’s newest online education providers. We endeavour to provide our students with engaging content to encourage and continue people along their career path. All of our courses are provided 100% online and created by industry experts.
We cater to the upskiller, the side hustler, the returning to work mums and dads and those that just have a passion for learning.
Please fill in the Enquiry Form below to download your course brochure
Let’s make it happen!
Just take a minute to complete the form and get more information about this online course. Plus a consultation with experts from Courses4me.