100% online, self-paced
No prior experience or certification needed
Flexible payment plan
(from $25 per week)
Gain Skills In Leadership By Distance Learning
Leadership skills are needed in all facets of our society: business, politics, religion, youth services, and leisure industries, to mention only some. This course is relevant to all of those areas, developing your understanding of, and capacity to apply leadership skills.
- Improve work productivity, improve sporting performance, or help people achieve their goals in life by being a being a better leader.
- Learn about communications, relationships, approaches to thinking, team building and much more.
- Develop your skills and knowledge to manage with authority – “positive leadership enables things to happen”.
- Understand what it takes to be a skilled, modern manager
- Explore management theories and procedures
- Study and practise problem solving and decision making techniques
- Learn about staff management and ethics
This course is the perfect foundation to increase your capacity to manage in any situation – in your own business, somebody else’s, a government department or not-for-profit organisation. Ideal for anyone moving from a support, co-ordinating or technical role into management or who have gained ‘on the job’ management training and wish to formalise and round out their knowledge.
An effective manager will:
- Improve productivity
- Keep staff working happily and effectively
- Balance sustainability and profitability objectives
This online Equine Behaviour & Care and genetics course takes approximately 200 hours to complete, but you have full access for 12 months to suit your self-paced learning.
Enrol whenever you see fit.
Fees & Charges:
Shouldn’t be a problem now with 2 easy options: Upfront Payment or a Flexible Payment Plan (from $25 per week).
- Introduction to Leadership (nature and scope of leadership)
- Leadership Characteristics/Qualities
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Communication Skills
- Team Building
- Systematic and Lateral Thinking
- Introduction and Organisational Structures
- Theories and Procedures of Management
- Problem Solving and Making Decisions
- Management Styles and External Influences
- Employing People and Interview Skills
- Staff Management
- Ethics and Equity
Courses4me is a new age online education company, with decades of experience in both the public and private education space. Our founders have a combined 27 years experience in education and training and have come together to provide quality and affordable education for everyone that is looking to upskill.
Please fill in the Enquiry Form below to download your course brochure
Let’s make it happen!
Just take a minute to complete the form and get more information about this online course. Plus a consultation with experts from Courses4me.