100% online, self-paced
No prior experience or certification needed
Flexible payment plan
(from $25 per week)
YOUR CAREER IN WEDDING PLANNING & PHOTOGRAPHY
IS NOW WITHIN REACH AND WITHIN BUDGET.
Learn about the tasks involved in successfully planning and managing a wedding – hiring the band, liaising with the photographer, organising catering, finding the best deal for hiring venues and equipment, and much more!
Become a wedding planner and make the your clients’ day using your exceptional skills and knowledge in wedding planning. Help them celebrate love by taking the pressure off and make their ‘dream wedding’ a reality. This course will help you kick your wedding planner career off in the right direction!
You, their Wedding Planner, can make that happen. You have the people skills, remain calm, cool and collected under pressure and you have the skills and knowledge to think of all of the things that might go wrong on the day and resolutions to fix it.
This course will allow you to consider all aspects of planning and managing a wedding event and you’ll develop skills in management, organisation and event planning that can be used in the Wedding Planning industry.
Learn to take beautiful wedding photos as a commercial enterprise.
- Self paced, 100 hour course with qualified and experienced expert tutors
- Start a business, seek a job or expand your skill and increase your employability
The photography needs to maintain this strong focus on the bride and groom and convey the image that they are first and best in every way on that occasion. The whole concept of a wedding is always romantic, frequently fashionable and preferably overflowing with optimism and life.
This online Wedding Planning & Photography course takes approximately 200 hours to complete, but you have full access for 12 months to suit your self-paced learning.
Enrol whenever you see fit.
Fees & Charges:
Shouldn’t be a problem now with 2 easy options: Upfront Payment or a Flexible Payment Plan (from $25 per week).
- Introduction: Covers the nature, scope, opportunities and options available when planning a wedding. Looks at different types of weddings, understanding ceremonies (different religions, celebrants etc), receptions and working with wedding photographers, reception centres, churches etc.
- Planning: Choosing locations, services, products to use from reception centres, rings, the church or venue, catering and flowers. Also covers themed weddings, destination weddings and off-beat weddings.
- Managing People: Handling different personalities and the role of different members of the party.
- Managing Locations: Reception, Church, Photo Shoot Location, Pre Wedding Hen/Stag Parties etc.
- Managing the Programme: Arrivals, Departures, Ceremonies, Speeches, Entertainment, Eating, Drinking, Dancing etc.
- Other Issues: Photography, Video, Flowers, Clothing, The Beautician, Invitations, Stationery, Gifts etc.
- Managing the Client: Interviewing a Client, Facilitating a Plan, Budgeting, Establishing a Contract; Management Techniques, Flow Charts, Check Lists, Schedules.
- Managing the Wedding Day: Planning for Contingencies.
- Operating a Wedding Business: Naming your business, dreaming up the plan, designing a web page. Advertising, PR, Costing Structures, Finance, Contracts, Insurance, Starting a Business, Cancellation Policies, Industry Associations, Building Relationships with Service Providers.
- Logistical Planning
- Style Options
- Photographic Composition and Posing
- Shooting the Wedding Ceremony
- Shooting the Wedding Reception
- Post Production
- Business & Marketing
Courses4me is a new age online education company, with decades of experience in both the public and private education space. Our founders have a combined 27 years experience in education and training and have come together to provide quality and affordable education for everyone that is looking to upskill.
Please fill in the Enquiry Form below to download your course brochure
Let’s make it happen!
Just take a minute to complete the form and get more information about this online course. Plus a consultation with experts from Courses4me.